Watership Down: “Take Me with You, Stream, on Your Dark Journey” By Gerard Jones
Fellini Satyricon by Edward Kinsella By Eric Skillman
Fellini Satyricon: Not Just Friends By Michael Wood
• Film is dead again.
• Bordwell on the new horror aesthetic
• On Trial with Orson Welles
• Shohei Imamura gets real.
• Scorsese goes to war.
• Don’t forget Lincoln the younger.
• A last-minute fix from Hitch
• Paul Morrissey feeling the heat again
• What is twenty-first-century criticism?
• Leos Carax, genuine cinema mystery man
• Robert De Niro looks back.
• Remembering the Merchant Ivory music man
• Hoberman on a “forgotten genius of American cinema”
• New angles on familiar faces