- How do I reach you if I have an order problem or question and I can’t find the answer here?
You can reach our customer service department by e-mail or mail.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By mail: The Criterion Collection, 215 Park Avenue South, Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10003
Please note that order support e-mails are answered Monday to Friday during business hours EST/EDT. Please include your name and e-mail address.
If you are contacting us about a specific transaction, please try to include as much information as possible, such as order number and date, what items were in the order, and the total amount paid.
- What if I have a problem with something I buy?
The Criterion Collection will refund the full purchase amount (including any applicable sales tax, but excluding any shipping and handling fees) if an item is returned within 30 days of the date we ship it to you. Shipping and handling will only be refunded if the problem is the result of our error. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee based on your merchandise total.
Blu-ray, DVD and book returns/exchanges will only be accepted if the outer shrink-wrap is intact.
T-shirt returns/exchanges will only be accepted if the item is unwashed and unworn.
Recipients of gifts (as designated in the ship-to address of the order) may exchange items only for ones of equal or lesser value. Refunds can only be made in the original form of payment and only to the original purchaser.
Returns, exchanges, and defective discs should be sent to:
The Criterion Collection
215 Park Avenue South, Fifth Floor
New York, NY 10003
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Can my order be shipped outside the United States?
We only ship our products within the United States and to Canada.
- What if I want to cancel an order?
If the status on your order page reads "Being Packed for Shipment,” your order cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department. We try to ship every order as soon as possible, so we cannot cancel orders for in-stock items once received. For return instructions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or see "What if I have a problem with something I buy?" in the FAQ.
- How much do shipping and handling cost?
Shipping and handling are free within the United States for orders over $50. All domestic orders are trackable, and your tracking number will be sent to you in your shipping confirmation email and appear on your Orders page under the “My Criterion" nav in the header. Our warehouse is located in Kentucky, so the transit time on your order may vary depending on where it’s shipping.
Rates for all orders under $50 are as follows:
Standard Shipping option:
This option uses trackable USPS, UPS Ground, or both. The delivery method is automatically determined by our system depending on the weight of your order. You also have the option to bypass this automatic selection and choose UPS Ground shipping if you prefer (rates below).
- Flat rate of $6.95 per shipment.
- In-stock items sent via USPS usually arrive within 4 to 7 business days. (If sent via UPS Ground, items usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days.)
UPS Ground Shipping option:
- Flat rate of $8.95 per shipment.
- In-stock items usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, PO Box and Military Mail (APO/FPO) is via USPS Priority Mail only:
- This option is automatically chosen when you enter a shipping address fitting the above criteria
- In-stock items usually arrive within 4 to 10 business days
- Make sure your package reaches our troops. Please click here (https://www.usps.com/ship/apo-fpo-dpo.htm) for military mail addressing tips.
We ship our orders to Canada via DHL Express. You must agree to our shipping terms and conditions before finalizing your order. If you would like to save on shipping and potential import costs, we've partnered exclusively with Unobstructed View in Canada and encourage you to order from them directly at unobstructedview.com
- Ships via DHL Express.
- Flat rate of $23.00 USD
- In-stock items usually arrive in 3 to 5 business days, depending on customs clearance.
- The cost above covers trackable shipping. It does not include any import taxes, customs duties, fuel surcharges, or brokerage fees levied by Canadian customs, which DHL collects from the recipient at the time of delivery. As we are unable to determine what these fees may be you will be responsible for payment to DHL in order to receive your items.
- Please note, we do not ship to PO Boxes in Canada. If you enter a PO Box address, we will need to contact you and cancel your order. If you need to ship to a Canadian P.O. Box, please place your order with unobstructedview.com.
Orders of in-stock items placed by noon EST/EDT will go out the same day.
We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
Note: during the month of December, please allow 48 hours for orders to process.
- Do you charge sales tax?
The Criterion Collection is required to collect sales tax on orders shipping to Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Washington D.C., and Wisconsin. If sales tax applies to your order, we’ll indicate it during the checkout process.
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
Shopping online with us is very secure.
All pages in the store that ask for or display personal information, including your credit card information, are secured by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Shopping online with this industry-standard technology is extremely safe. You can use your web browser to confirm you are on a secure page. (Many browsers display a closed-lock icon to indicate that you are secure.) Also, a URL that begins with “https” indicates that you are on a secure page.
The Criterion Collection is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, period.
- How do I know if my order has shipped?
When you place an order online you will receive an e-mail confirming your order. When your order has shipped, you will receive another e-mail with a tracking number. You can also check the status of your order by signing in to criterion.com and selecting the person icon at the top right of any page, or going directly here.
- How do your T-shirts fit?
Please consult our sizing charts on the product pages for proper fit. T-shirts are fitted and run slightly small. If you’re not sure what size to get, we suggest you order a size larger than you would normally buy. We recommend low-heat, tumble, or air drying.
- Do you offer institutional sales?
For educational sales, public performance, and nontheatrical rights, please contact Jon Mulvaney at email@example.com
- Do you have a loyalty program for people who buy directly from your website?
We appreciate the loyalty of our customers, and we do offer a loyalty points program. Here’s how it works: every dollar you spend at the Criterion store earns you a point. For every 500 points you earn, we will send you a $50 gift certificate. To take advantage of this, you must register for a customer account at checkout with a valid e-mail address, so we can keep track of your total and credit your account. Shipping fees, sales tax, and gift certificates do not count toward the loyalty program.
- Do you offer wholesale pricing?
For information on wholesale discounts, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Wholesale sales are final and nonreturnable.