- How do I reach you if I have an order problem or question and I can’t find the answer here?
You can reach our customer service department by e-mail or mail.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By mail: The Criterion Collection, 215 Park Avenue South, Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10003
Please note that order support e-mails are answered Monday to Friday during business hours EST/EDT. Please include your name and e-mail address.
If you are contacting us about a specific transaction, please try to include as much information as possible, such as order number and date, what items were in the order, and the total amount paid.
- What if I have a problem with something I buy?
The Criterion Collection will refund the full purchase amount (including any applicable sales tax, but excluding any shipping and handling fees) if an item is returned within 30 days of the date we ship it to you. Shipping and handling will only be refunded if the problem is the result of our error. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee based on your merchandise total.
Blu-ray, DVD and book returns/exchanges will only be accepted if the outer shrink-wrap is intact.
T-shirt returns/exchanges will only be accepted if the item is unwashed and unworn.
Recipients of gifts (as designated in the ship-to address of the order) may exchange items only for ones of equal or lesser value. Refunds can only be made in the original form of payment and only to the original purchaser.
Returns, exchanges, and defective discs should be sent to:
The Criterion Collection
215 Park Avenue South, Fifth Floor
New York, NY 10003
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Can my order be shipped outside the United States?
We only ship our products within the United States and to Canada. Our free-shipping offer is good only on orders shipped within the contiguous United States.
- What if I want to cancel an order?
If you have received a shipment confirmation e-mail from us, your order cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department. We try to ship every order as soon as possible, so we cannot cancel orders for in-stock items once received. For return instructions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much do shipping and handling cost?
Shipping and handling are free within the contiguous United States for orders over $50. All domestic orders are trackable, and your tracking number will be sent to you in your shipping confirmation email and appear on your orders page under “My Account.” Our warehouse is located in Kentucky, so the transit time on your order may vary depending on where it’s shipping.
Rates for all orders under $50 are as follows:
Standard Shipping option:
This option uses trackable USPS, UPS Ground, or both. The delivery method is automatically determined by our system depending on the weight of your order. You also have the option to bypass this automatic selection and choose UPS Ground shipping if you prefer (rates below).
- Flat rate of $6.95 per shipment.
- In-stock items sent via USPS usually arrive within 4 to 7 business days. (If sent via UPS Ground, items usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days.)
UPS Ground Shipping option:
- Flat rate of $8.95 per shipment.
- In-stock items usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, PO Box and Military Mail (APO/FPO) is via USPS Priority Mail only:
- This option is automatically chosen when you enter a shipping address fitting the above criteria
- Flat rate of $6.95
- In-stock items usually arrive within 4 to 10 business days
- Make sure your package reaches our troops. Please click here (https://www.usps.com/ship/apo-fpo-dpo.htm) for military mail addressing tips.
Our Canadian shipment methods are determined based on the total weight of your order, and you must agree to our shipping terms and conditions before finalizing your order. As an alternative, we recommend in-Canada sellers like amazon.ca.
Canadian orders under 4 pounds:
- Ship via WorldMail and are delivered by Canada Post.
- Base rate of $9.95 for the first item and $2.95 for each additional item.
- In-stock items arrive within 14 to 18 business days.
- This method does not include tracking information. There are no brokerage fees, but you may still be responsible for import duties and taxes levied by Canadian customs.
Canadian orders 4 pounds and over:
- Ship via DHL Express Worldwide.
- Base rate of $19.95 for the first item, plus $3.95 for each additional item.
- In-stock items usually arrive in 2 to 4 business days, depending on customs clearance.
- The cost above covers trackable shipping. It does not include any import taxes, customs duties, fuel surcharges, or brokerage fees levied by Canadian customs, which DHL collects from the recipient at the time of delivery. We have no way of determining what these fees may be, but you will be responsible for paying them to DHL in order to receive your items.
Orders of in-stock items placed by noon EST/EDT will go out the same day.
We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
Note: during the month of December, please allow 48 hours for orders to process.
- Do you charge sales tax?
The Criterion Collection is required to collect sales tax on orders shipping to New York and Kentucky. If sales tax applies to your order, we’ll indicate it during the checkout process.
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
Shopping online with us is very secure.
All pages in the store that ask for or display personal information, including your credit card information, are secured by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Shopping online with this industry-standard technology is extremely safe. You can use your web browser to confirm you are on a secure page. (Many browsers display a closed-lock icon to indicate that you are secure.) Also, a URL that begins with “https” indicates that you are on a secure page.
The Criterion Collection is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, period.
- How do I know if my order has shipped?
When you place an order online, you’ll get an e-mail confirmation. Then you’ll get another e-mail when the order has actually shipped, which will include a tracking number. You can also check your orders page by signing in to Criterion.com and selecting “My Account” at the top of any page.
- How do your T-shirts fit?
Please consult our sizing charts on the product pages for proper fit. T-shirts are fitted and run slightly small. If you’re not sure what size to get, we suggest you order a size larger than you would normally buy. We recommend low-heat, tumble, or air drying.
- Do you offer institutional sales?
For educational sales, public performance, and nontheatrical rights, please contact Jon Mulvaney at email@example.com
- Do you have a loyalty program for people who buy directly from your website?
We appreciate the loyalty of our customers, and we do offer a loyalty points program. Here’s how it works: every dollar you spend at the Criterion store earns you a point. When you get to 500 points, we will send you a $50 gift certificate. To take advantage of this, you must register for a customer account at checkout with a valid e-mail address, so we can keep track of your total and credit your account. Shipping fees, sales tax, and gift certificates do not count toward the loyalty program.
- Do you offer wholesale pricing?
For information on wholesale discounts, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Wholesale sales are final and nonreturnable.