The Immortal Story: Divas and Dandies By Jonathan Rosenbaum
10 Things I Learned: A Taste of Honey By Elizabeth Pauker
• But for the directors, Tokyo Story reigns
• Chris Marker was Vertigo’s number-one fan
• B. Kite might be number two
• Kim Novak remembers shooting the new ”greatest film ever”
• Concerning the great Chris Marker
• Jafar Panahi, in his own words
• Get to know your Grémillon!
• The late Gore Vidal on-screen
• Some Kubrick photographs from way back . . .
• . . . but this photo goes way back
• Manufacturing Robocop