The Immortal Story: Divas and Dandies By Jonathan Rosenbaum
10 Things I Learned: A Taste of Honey By Elizabeth Pauker
• Brazil and ninety-nine other science fiction greats
• On the Waterfront’s youngest star looks back.
• Ingmar Bergman in his own words
• The strange art of reviewing movies on TV
• Woody Allen’s first podcast
• David Lynch, female-sportswear designer?
• A titillating history of the cinema
• Emmanuelle Riva returns to Hiroshima.
• A new angle on Brando
• David Bordwell on Wes Anderson
• Finding James Joyce in Richard Linklater’s Before films
• Lifetime-achievement awards for Thelma Schoonmaker and Frederick Wiseman