- Best Picture: Luca Guadagnino’s Call Me by Your Name; runner-up: Sean Baker’s The Florida Project
- Best Director: It’s a tie! Guillermo del Toro for The Shape of Water and Luca Guadagnino for Call Me by Your Name
- Best Actress: Sally Hawkins, The Shape of Water; runner-up: Frances McDormand, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Best Actor: Timothée Chalamet, Call Me by Your Name; runner-up: James Franco, The Disaster Artist
- Best Screenplay: Jordan Peele, Get Out; runner-up: Martin McDonagh, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Best Supporting Actress: Laurie Metcalf, Lady Bird; runner-up: Mary J. Blige, Mudbound
- Best Supporting Actor: Willem Dafoe, The Florida Project; runner-up: Sam Rockwell, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Best Foreign-Language Film: Another tie! Robin Campillo’s BPM (Beats Per Minute) and Andrey Zvyagintsev’s Loveless
- Best Documentary/Non-Fiction Film: Agnès Varda and JR’s Faces Places; runner-up: Brett Morgen’s Jane
- Best Animation: Nora Twomey’s The Breadwinner; runner-up: Lee Unkrich and Adrian Molina’s Coco
- Best Cinematography: Dan Laustsen, The Shape of Water; runner-up: Roger Deakins, Blade Runner 2049
- Best Editing: Lee Smith, Dunkirk; runner-up: Tatiana S. Riegel, I, Tonya
- Best Production Design: Dennis Gassner, Blade Runner 2049; runner-up: Paul D. Austerberry, The Shape of Water
- Best Music/Score: Jonny Greenwood, Phantom Thread; runner-up: Alexandre Desplat, The Shape of Water
And the New Generation prize goes to Greta Gerwig, while the Douglas Edwards Experimental Film award goes to Lee Anne Schmitt’s Purge This Land.
For news and items of interest throughout the day, every day, follow @CriterionDaily.