The Immortal Story: Divas and Dandies By Jonathan Rosenbaum
10 Things I Learned: A Taste of Honey By Elizabeth Pauker
• A new interview with the extraordinary expat William Klein
• Orson Welles does Dickens on the radio.
• A snowy day in Bedford Falls
• Following Christopher Nolan’s career
• Terrence Malick’s Wonder-ful new trailer
• Wacky-beautiful Czech movie posters (Is that supposed to be James Dean?)
• Greta Garbo, going once, going twice . . .
• Inside Manhattan’s borders
• In London, Claude Lanzmann talks about his work.
• Glenn Kenny rings up Cronenberg.
• On Geoff Dyer, cultural wanderer
• The melancholy funniness of Bill Murray
• A very Tarantino menu