10 Things I Learned: A Taste of Honey By Elizabeth Pauker
Flashback: Jeanne Moreau By Peter Cowie
A Taste of Honey: Northern Accents By Colin MacCabe
• Whit Stillman’s writing “process of rejection”
• He cannot get enough Withnail & I
• The horror! The horror! The horror! The horror! . . .
• Film is dead. Long live film! J. Hoberman on his new book.
• Ode to Fassbinder
• Do not show them Bambi!
• Beautiful new BFI book covers
• Peter Bogdanovich is a card-carrying John Ford fan
• Remembering Ernest Borgnine
• Jarmusch: trading his camera for a guitar?
• The case for Christopher Nolan, innovator
• Watch The Owl’s Legacy
• “Emoting to a total falsehood”: how SFX get us
• For those who can’t stand loose ends
• What do our blockbusters tell us about our politics?